I am currently studying computer science, working part time for bytemine. Some time ago I worked as an environmental protection assistant in a local laboratory (mostly doing ICP-AES of soil and water samples).
I like unixy things. Currently my language of choice is Go (previously python, but it seems that I've been converted to static typing).
Following you can find some of the things I did in my spare time.
- slack demand scripts
- My Slackware build scripts
- slack demand packages
- Packages of some of the scripts. Mostly for my own usage.
Github & Bitbucket
- I somehow like bitbucket better. Maybe because I can have private repos.
- Not really much to see here.
- Serial terminal slackware installation
- For systems like ALIX or APU.
- TRIM with LVM (& LUKS)
- What options to set to use TRIM with LVM (and LUKS if you really want.)
- Installing radicale
- From the planned series "The sane way of.."
- bell-labs.com docs
- I've mirrored some stuff of bell-labs.com sometime ago. As it seems the original stuff is gone, you can take a look here. All rights still belong to AT&T and Lucent.